Our vision is simple.We pray these groups would help you...
mature spiritually and connect relationally.
Sunday worship services are a great opportunity to worship with the whole family of God, hear God’s word preached, and engage in the life of the body of Christ. A small group gives you the additional opportunity to mature in your relationship with Jesus by going deeper in your study of God’s word and to connect relationally with others who are seeking to grow in their relationship with Jesus. We believe meeting in this setting will be a tremendous blessing to you and your family. We are called in Hebrews 10:24 “to stir up one another to love and good works…”
These groups provide a fixed place to make that happen. Some of our groups will meet weekly. Some will meet twice a month. Some are organized around a season of life. Others are geographic or gender based. Our intent is not that you will meet in multiple groups, but rather that you would find one that you could get involved in for your spiritual good and for the good of others.
Our hope for each group is that they provide a place to…
- Practice our call to be discipled and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Share your needs and pray for one another.
- Serve others by bearing one another’s burdens.
- Invite friends into the life of the church
Opportunities to sign up start January 1. Specific details about times and dates and locations will be available then. It is the hope of this church that all families would join one of these groups. We ask you that you would prayerfully consider doing so.
Here is a list of the groups:
1) Covenanter's Group (Children out of the home)
2) Westminster Group (Adults with Middle and High School Aged Children)
3) Knox Group (Adults with Elementary Aged Children)
4) Calvin Group (Adults with Pre-school Aged Children)
5) Augustine Group (Singles, married couples and parents with newborns)
6) Rincon Group (Families living in the Effingham County area)
7) Women's Evening Study
8) Women's Morning Study
9) Men's Group
10) Youth Group (Middle and High School Aged kids)
If you are interested in being involved in a small group, contact email@example.com